Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats New and Improved for 2009...

Ocala's Most Wanted Bad Drivers Face Lift:

All in all, "The Wanted Series" has earned it's stay of execution. After being on the hit list for the last couple of months, a last second decision actually kept this show afloat.
I started getting a bunch of E-mails now that Video Text Comments are no longer permitted on Youtube. A great portion of this messages are from fans of SDP & The Ocala's Most Wanted Bad Driver Series. I never knew that so many people religiously watch the series waiting to find one of their friends or collages in the latest feature.
Most of the Text Comments I received were hate and childish name calling slurs, maybe that's why there were so little positive comments being left because of fear that these thugs would follow the positive comments back to the contributors page.

The Mission of the Series is still the same... point out and expose the Vehicular Thugs whom are pillaging or City's Streets. The Series is more or less going to be displayed in the current styles my latest creations have evolved to. Each video I make is still uniquely different and the differences are suttle when comparing them to last month, but from the first days.
As time goes on, I promise you, Things will get very interesting. Stick around and Grow with me and SDP.

No comments: